As the Twig is bent, so grows the tree
Five principles parents should prayfully communicate and model
before their children - principles that not only help them to admire
us but also lead them to honor God.
1. Life's main purpose is to trust Christ and live for him.
2. We care enough for them to protect them.
3. It's better to please God than to please people.
4. What we expect of them, they'll see in us.
5. They can't go anywhere and get more love than they get at
home, not even from a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Teach your children these principles, and they'll have the best
reasons to admire you.